- Parents can use the Parent Portal to view grades and attendance online.
- Parents can view course syllabi, assignments, class descriptions, and several kinds of notes and comments from teachers.
- Parents can receive alerts regarding students’ grades and attendance.
- Parents can access all of their students’ profiles (regardless of school) with a single account.
Basic steps are listed below.
- To recieve the PIN for your student, Click ME to fill out a form with basic student information so that we can sendwith your student's name, ID number, and homeroom and your daytime contact number.
- Once you enter some basic contact information, you can create a username and password.
- Please provide an e-mail address so that you can receive an e-mail when your students’ grades drop or when they are marked absent.
- Once you have created an account, you will need to sign in and add a student to your account. DO NOT CREATE YOUR OWN PIN! This will delay the process by a week.
- Once you receive the PIN number, you can log in to the Parent Portal and complete an online form. You will need to enter your student’s CPS ID number and the PIN number that the school sends to you.
- After this is complete, you can view your student’s grades, assignments, attendance history, and any “public” notes entered by the teacher.
PIN numbers CANNOT be given out over the phone.
Student requests for Parent Portal PIN's will be denied.
Students are to use their CPS logon and password to access the STUDENT PORTAL.